Wednesday, March 5, 2014
color clix
We got these "Smart Links" toys in a kids meal from Wendy's a few years ago. They were, and still are, a favorite. The kids build and create things for hours at a time. They love this type of open ended play.
We only had a handful of the smart links, so I started searching for them. There is a compatible toy called "Color Clix" that I found on Amazon and bought them. Well, since that package arrived, we have been building all day everyday.
I am teaching preschool this week, and on Monday and Tuesday, the preschoolers had a chance to try them out, and it was fun for everyone. I am already thinking about buying more, simply because they are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Didn't I send some too? I saw them somewhere. They are very creative.
Your boys are so creative when building, and doing most everything else. :)
I just put these on our Amazon wish list so I could remember them for later
Post a Comment