Friday, March 14, 2014

out and about

We have been practically LIVING at the Children's Museum. And, we have never left once without someone whining about wanting to play longer. :) There is SO much to do. My budding artists!

Solace was sick, and was only happy wrapped up with a hat on. Sweet baby.

Matix, being a great server. The kids LOVE cooking pretend food and bringing out to me.

Hawk insisted that we say a prayer on our pretend food. Of course.

My lunch date. She would "taste" everything and tell me if it was good or bad or too hot or just right.

Experimenting in the "gas room". They love learning about things and trying out what they learned.

Stepping on each of these food stickers on the ground, produces the gas noises that your body makes (farts, sorry mom, I know you still think that's a dirty word). They were fascinated with this and ran up and down a billion times. Who knew listening to fart noises could be so entertaining?
 I have been proud of myself going so many places with all 4 kiddies in tow. Paul works TONS and if I waited for the days he has off, we would hardly ever do anything. Thankfully, these kids are SO good. They behave well in public and are obedient. I have been given so many compliments, especially in busy places, when people see my kids staying right where I tell them to be, or doing things that I asked them just once to do. They really are so good. I love them.

2 comments:

Mom said...

They've had great training, and they know what I used to say to you: "We can go lots of places if you follow directions, and come when I call you.

Stacy said...

So, did the museum grow an extra wing since we went? I don't remember many of the things you post. You do have such great kiddos! Love, love, love'em