Saturday, March 1, 2014

new car, again

This isn't supposed to happen as often as it has been (twice in 6 months), but Paul bought a new car. We haven't sold the old one, but after it broke down, again, he decided he needed a more reliable car. After some investigating, he went with a Prius. We had to finance it, but it's perfect. Thanks Dad for the help finding the best one. 

The kids went with when he went to pick it up. The three biggest got a ride home in it. Hawk was mad in the first picture because the car seats weren't installed yet. Can't be unsafe, even just for a picture, you know.

They wanted a picture with Sully in it too. Of course. 
Let's all hope this car lasts the length of time we need it too. At least 2 and 1/2 years. Please, think long life thoughts for this car. :) Laurel was there too, you can see her arm in a couple pics. She even offered to take a family picture, but I declined... Perhaps I am the reason I'm not in the blog... Have I become a bit camera shy? Weird.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Good luck with the car!!

Grandma said...

Love all of the kids expressions.
Better luck with this car

Stacy said...

Car trouble can be so frustrating. I hope this new one will be good for you. Love the pics of the kids.