Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tom Bass Park

The Tom Bass Park by our house is so much fun. We have been going there a lot lately.  The kids ride their bikes down the hills and Sully plays in the rocks.

Lullaby doesn't like to pedal her bike, so Paul improvised a little rope leash for her. So funny.  He even got her to try out the big hill with it.

Matix showing off his monkey bar skills. He is so good at them now.

Hawk takes some hard falls and laughs it off most of the time.

Lullaby being a crazy daredevil girl. Climbing the ladder to the top.

Solace being a sweet baby, as always. He can get himself into sitting position now, and loves life.

Okay, now for a (shouldn't be) funny video. I laugh every time I watch it. We have invited the Newells to join us a couple times and the kids love having Logan and Summer there. All the parents get to chat a bit too, which is always nice.  Anyway, Mindy captured this gem of a video a few weeks back. It is so good. Thanks Mindy! Logan is first down the hill, then Matix. (PS, Matix was fine)

3 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so impressed with their bike-riding!!

Josh and Kelly said...

I wish I had thought of that leash idea last summer for Marissa! Nice work Paul! Ahhh, you are making me excited for when we can start going to parks again!

Stacy said...

Lullaby is going to have to learn to push with her legs like Hawken did - that still makes me laugh. I can't believe Matix made it through that crash - crazy kid!
We definitely have to go to that park when I visit.