Monday, March 10, 2014

preschool

We had preschool at our house 4 times last week. It was busy, and loud, and fun. I love being able to watch first hand the way my kids interact with their friends. The highlights of our days were the kazoos we just got, making our snacks into smiles or mustaches or eyebrows, playing with the new (to us) potato heads, and working together on the 60 piece puzzles - the kids were SO proud that they could do that many pieces.
Next year, I will be teaching preschool for Hawken's age (entering kindergarten in 2015) kiddies. The group of kids who have enrolled are SUCH a good group of kids. I am excited to start... I know it's still months away, but I have been having fun collecting things and ideas for the school year. 

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I know you will be a great teacher. You are so good with children. Is this a paying job or just for fun job?

Mom said...

I'm so proud of the evolving preschool idea. You're a natural!

Marie said...

The other moms are lucky to have you!