Today was a good day. Paul had his first half day off in 13 days. Granted, he has to work all night tonight for a 17 hour shift (what?!), but he did have part of the day today off, so we got lots of good daddy time. In the morning, Hawken had preschool here, and loved telling his friends that his daddy was home. Then Paul sold his old car, hooray! Then at naps, when Solace was fussy (sick again), Paul snuggled with him, so I could take a nap, yes please! Then after nap time, we all went to the children's museum, again. We were there yesterday too. We love it too much. ;) Paul had to leave from there to go to work, but the kids and I stayed waaay past bedtimes and had a blast. Sweet Solace is still working on getting better, but was loving all the snuggles he got at the museum, while I chased around after the big kids. When we got home, everyone crashed out hard. And who doesn't love to see a sleeping baby...?
These pictures were from a couple days ago, but he pretty much looks like this all the time. He won't fall asleep on his back, but sometime during his rolly polly dream time, he flips over, so I can see that oh so sweet face of his. I couldn't possibly love this baby any more that I already do. He is pure perfection.


2 comments:
What a wonderful blessing for your final touch to your family. He really is so beautiful.
Wait til he's your age...you WILL love him EONS more!!
Post a Comment