Paul is a hard worker. Everyone who knows him would agree. He gives 100% at everything he does. He works crazy long hours with some people who aren't the easiest to be around. He sometimes has to give people bad news and consoles them. He heals people. He goes above and beyond, thinking about his patients as friends. He stays positive and optimistic, which would be a challenge for anyone else in his situation. When he gets home, he gives the kids 100% of their daddy. He watches them play, and plays with them. He reads stories and asks thought provoking questions. He sings songs and helps the kids say their prayers. On nights when he is home, Lullaby always says in her prayer that she is thankful that daddy came home early. After the kids go to bed, I finally get some alone time with him. We chat and catch up and just as I am thoroughly enjoying my time, I look over and this is what I see. Paul has literally fallen asleep mid-sentence.
I love you hubby. On Tuesday, you will only have 27 months left of residency. You can do it! :)

4 comments:
You can do it!! We are ALL 100% behind you!
You make your mom sooooooo proud!
Love you so much! Hugs & kisses. :)
You make your Grandparents very proud also. The two of you work together so well!
Yes he does and yes you both can! I know residency isn't easy on anyone, but you both have a lot of be proud of. Way to go!
Post a Comment