Sunday, April 30, 2017

bachelor

Every Tuesday night, some of our friends would come over, mostly for the food, but partly for the SHOW. We watched the Bachelor, as usual, and this season even the husbands got into it! Ha! It was so much fun!  

The night of the finale was the BEST. It was a feast! Everyone brought tons of food, and we all anxiously watched... It was a nail biter, but MY girl won!! I didn't win the whole season though, in fact I came in dead last in the BachFantasy game we played. Pam was the really winner. It was an interesting season and I'm happy we got to watch it all together.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I was dead-last the year I played. But it really IS fun.

Stacy said...

Who would have thought that such a show would turn out to be such a social get together attraction. :)