Wednesday, April 19, 2017

doctor visits for the doctor's kids

They say that "doctors are the worst patients" but I would say that actually, "doctor's kids are the worst patients". Getting TB tests in preparation for school was traumatic. The screaming that came out of sweet little Lullaby was INTENSE. She had to be held down by me, Paul's assistant, and Paul. Sully cried and then scolded Kaui for being "a naughty boy" - she's a girl, by the way... Poor things. At least they each walked away with their weight in stickers. 

On the way out Matix informed me that I had a lizard on my back. "Ha ha" I said, but it turns out he wasn't joking. I have no idea how long that little guy was riding on my back, but Matix saved me.

2 comments:

Mom said...

She screamed pretty loud for her vaccines when I was along, too. Yikes!

Stacy said...

Shots are never fun, poor babies! Those lizards just love you Jessie - too funny. Good thing Matix doesn't mind them, who would have saved you? :)