When we go to the pool, we have a PACK of kids that comes with us. All the parents know us, and the kids know that we are the family that goes to the pool.
Paul and Lullaby like to practice snorkeling in the hot tub. When Paul is there, my job is much more relaxed and I can take more pictures!
Here's the main gang, with Hawk and Matix. Left to right is Hayden (one of Hawk's besties who is also in his school class), Matix, JP (Hayden's older brother and Matix's right hand man), Payton (the only girl, besides Lullaby), and Hawk. I look like a maniac riding down the road with Solace in the bike carrier and at least 6 kids following along in their bikes.
Paul and I are so glad that these kids live on our street and that they all get along so well together. Everyday as soon as they finish their homework, ALL the kids from every house run outside to play. It's the best.





2 comments:
That's the way I grew up. :)
You're like the piped-piper. It's always fun to have a street full of fun kids.
Post a Comment