Sunday, April 23, 2017

hair

After finding Paul's helmet, and realizing he didn't wear it to work, we decided we should bring it to him. Well, going out to see Daddy isn't a quick thing. One must get ready and have their hair done in order to see Daddy... This day's request was "a small french braid and a big pink bow, not close enough for my eyes to see it when I'm walking, but I can still see it in the mirror".  After a couple tries, this is what she meant.

Then Lulli got a pretend check up, because what's the point of having a doctor for a dad without a free check up every now and then?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

To cute. I love that she dresses up to see Daddy. You tell Paul his mother said he better start wearing that helmet every time he gets on that bike. He has a loving family to take care of. :)

Mom said...

"a small french braid and a big pink bow, not close enough for my eyes to see it when I'm walking, but I can still see it in the mirror" VERY SPECIFIC!