Around Valentine's Day I wanted to try out a new idea I had for sugar cookies. And I had also been thinking about doing a cookie exchange party. So I combined the two. Here is the invite I made.
I took some pictures of the step for the birdie cookies, since I have never tried those before, and I LOVED them. They were so cute!
Final products. I made WAY too many. They were all cute though, and since there were extras we could eat some and trade some. Perfect! The actual exchange was fun, mostly chatting, and eating.
I came home with a platter full of other cookies, YUM! Plus some of these for my 4 favorite little people.












3 comments:
I bet yours stole the show!
You are so good you could make a living decorating cookies
I agree! Your cookies look amazing. I love, love, love the birds - too cute!
Post a Comment