Our yard is full of fruit and nut trees. Avocados come at least twice a year on each tree, yes please. We have three different variety.
Our macadamia nuts grow well here too, although we need to invest in a heavy duty cracker to be able to actually eat them. So far we only give them away.
Lemons are coming along too. They seem to always be in season though and we pick them all year long.
These geckos are everywhere and we love how much they eat our bugs, but they still make me jump when they run fast near me. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to that.
With the warm summer breezes, even the pets are lazier than usual.
Some day, I'd love to have a fire pit, but for now this will be just fine.












1 comment:
The geckos would startle me too!
Post a Comment