Monday, August 5, 2019

random pics from May

Well, I was pretty caught up on my blog until June hit, and we got really busy, and then we left on vacation for a month... Wow. So here are some pics from May. Our church ward had a nice dinner for all the moms and our bishop gave a nice talk about mothers. It made me laugh that it's perfectly acceptable here for the religious leader of our congregation to be barefoot. I love it here. 

Cherie and I ate our weight in Michelle's to-die-for chocolate chip cookies. Yum!

Every time I start organizing and getting ready to get rid of an old toy, the kids come in and play with it. These dolls were on the shelf for months, but lately they've been played with LOTS, ever since I pulled them out to donate.

Same story for the transformers.

While Lullaby had her tea party here with me, Paul took the boys to see the new Pokemon movie. They all liked it, although it was geared at a bit older crowd.

Lullaby wanted her hair in buns with skinny pony tails coming out of them, for church.

Solace has been interested in whittling lately and loves making spears.

Some shave ice cookies with the left over frosting from another set I had made.

Hawken and Matix love going to Cub Scouts here, although it took us a long time to figure out with den to join.

At the top of this one sided orange tree, is a small boy. You can barely see a bit of his blue shirt. Matix was Sully's spotter, in case he fell, Matix was planning to catch him.

The boys all had play dates with their friends and Lullaby wanted to try out the Pahoa pool. So we went and she got brave enough for the swim test so she could use the diving boards. She passed the test and played on the diving boards for hours.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like she was all alone in the pool that day!