Monday, August 5, 2019

tea party

Lullaby's annual tea party, as you may have guessed, was a success. She put a lot of thought and effort into it and we had so much fun. This year she had two of her besties come and they wore fancy dresses, ate fancy food and danced in the garden. So fun. 

Lots of food pictures, of course.  Lullaby picked our everything that she wanted to eat that day. She also picked flowers from the yard to decorate the tables.

The girls had such a lovely day. They ate cookies and tea sandwiches and giggled and played and danced. So much fun. 

Even Sunshine came to join us at the party. He is such a tolerant kitty.
I love having a girl, and throwing a springtime tea party, just for fun. Lullaby is a great ONLY girl. She can hang with the boys, and climb trees and be tough, and also loves to dress up and be fancy and drink tea. I love her.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think that dress is my all-time favorite dress of all dresses everywhere in the WORLD... EVER!