Monday, August 19, 2019

random pics

My friend Cherie and I took the kids to dance and the park and the pool nearly 5 days a week for the month of June. We had so much fun, and the kids loved all the friend time they had. Here's her little opihi baby not wanting to touch the ground in the rain. 

The kids playing on the playground with no regard to the rain.

Pool in the rain, it's all the same.

Ms. Corrie is our most favorite person right now. She is actually magic. 

Fun in the forest with momma and Sully boy. The fallen logs from the tree clearing made for really fun tag games.

Legos in the early morning all together, I love my crew.

Solace built a magnet tower almost as tall as him. He got it a bit taller after this picture was taken, but then of course it fell.

Friends over for a play date, fun, as usual.

I caught Matix and Snow cuddling in the hammock, her arms holding Matix's. So sweet.

Sometimes Solace gets in the mood to draw. And I just LOVE the characters he comes up with. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

That "Tag in the Logs" video is precious!