At the beginning of June, we found our sweet Sunshine boy hit by a car on the road near our house. Sunshine was hands down the BEST kitty. He was part dog and would follow us when we did yard work, meowing when we got too far away, so we would wait for him. He was snuggly too, and would leap into our arms, even when we were walking, to be cuddled. When looking back through the pictures of him, these are my two favorites. When he was still pretty small, about a month after the kids had found him as a kitten, safe in Hawken's arms. He was still afraid of Swishy then, and needed to be held to feel safe. The second picture was of when I was trying to do some of the bathroom renovations with Paul, and he climbed in my lap so I couldn't move. I didn't mind, and held him as long as he wanted. I'm glad I did. We miss Sunshine so much.


1 comment:
Awww....so sad.
Post a Comment