These pictures are from Lullaby's 4 month visit... Even though she was closer to 5 months than 4 months old, she is now 6 months old and I am super behind! The doc took all her stats and she is again off the charts for height, and 98% for weight. Yikes!! :) When it came to the vaccines, she was a champ at the appointment and took her 4 shots very well. She did cry and stare down the nurse as she was leaving the room, but stopped as soon as I was able to hold her. She is such a good baby. When I put her in her car seat she was making the best faces, so I took a bunch of pictures.
I think I have a weird addiction to picture taking. But I can't help it. Look at this baby!
A few hours later she was hurting, and wanted ONLY to snuggle with her daddy.... Sweetest thing ever. She stopped crying and was smiling and melting into his chest. Adorable. I think he was loving it too. :)
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed you have such a big baby, especially since you and Paul aren't big people. That last picture is so cute.
That last picture is SO cute, Paul should frame that in his office!! You can tell she loves her daddy:) I love all the posts, especially the one with Hawken and Lullaby, what a good big brother!!
I love Kelly's idea: Paul should frame that last one for his office! They have a little mutual admiration society going there, don't they!
oh!! i love her-- seriously. sooooo pretty- and i love that she is dominating the growth charts! good for her!
Post a Comment