Sunday, March 4, 2012

OBGYN - done!!!

This post is dedicated to Paul. My ever hardworking husband. The devoted father of my children. The future doctor. The goofball that he is. Paul. These pictures were taken 5 weeks ago when Paul had just finished the dreaded OBGYN rotation.
Here I am, at almost the end of his pediatrics rotation finally posting them. I am such a slacker lately.... But anyway, he finished OBGYN. He had a BILLION 24 hour shifts, regular hospital and office days, weekends ON... Not either of our favorites, by far. Although it was amazing for him to be able to help babies come into the world, the long hours and cranky doctors = not great. I am happy that Paul could remain his normal happy self (most of the time) despite all of that. Good job Paul.

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

What a good one to have done!! Family practice is sounding better and better huh?! And you guys are so good to even attempt to plant those trees, pretty sure I would be completely unsuccessful!

Mom said...

That was quite an ordeal! So glad peds is better.