Saturday, March 10, 2012

perfect timing

My little sister is putting together a slideshow of pictures of my grandpa George for his funeral. My mom found a few good ones, scanned them and sent a few to me to see. This is one of my favorites. This is me when I was little, all snuggled up with my grandpa on his chair. He LOVED this chair. I am pretty sure it's still in his family room. :)
The funeral will be next week and Lullaby and I are making the trip out to Minnesota. Grandma Stacy had already planned to be here for a weeks for a visit, so the timing is perfect. She will stay here with the boys, that way I don't have to bring 2 toddlers with me too. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as coincidences anymore, this worked out too perfectly.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Scary good!