Tuesday, March 13, 2012

hiatus

Well, try as I might, I am still super behind on the blog, and now I am leaving for a few days... Lullaby and I are flying out to Wisconsin tonight. While we are gone, I am *gasp!* leaving my computer here. So no blog posts this week. Although we are sad because of the reason for the reunion, we are so excited to get to see everyone! Lullaby will get to meet 2 out of 3 of her great grandmothers. We also get to see some of my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen since I was in high school. I am already missing my boys though... Cheers to a good week, see you on Sunday.

3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

boooo for the no blog posts-- but have fun seeing the family-- sorry for the sad reunion reason-- but as always we love you, Paul and my 3 favorite cutie pies- minus mine of course!

Mom said...

I have LOVED having you here in Wisconsin (and Minnesota) with me. It was a sad occasion, but I needed your closeness. I love you so much. All the Grandma/Lullaby time helped distract me, too. Thank you.

Mom said...

Okay, now I am REALLY MISSING the blog, and all of you!