Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm BACK!

The long awaited return to the blogging world is finally here! :) So, a few weeks ago, Lullaby and I went to Wisconsin for my grandfather's funeral. Stacy got in just a few hours before we left. It was a smooth, but quick transition. Then we got back on St. Patrick's Day, and my computer was completely broken... Sad day. I tried to get it fixed, but no luck. So here I type, quite a few dollars poorer, but happy to get back into the swing of things... There will be MANY posts to come, so try to keep up. :)
I have been loving on my babies a lot lately, and can't seem to get enough of them. They are feisty, and kooky, and funny, and sweet, and wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and able to post, We have missed keeping up with your family.

Mom said...

What a wonderful picture! You should get Paul into one like that, even if you have to have someone else take it. I need a new family portrait of you all, for my foyer. What kind of computer did you get? Did you have a coupon?

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Love the picture! How did your computer get broken?? Glad you made it back safely and that you were able to go home.

The Castros said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you missed your boys so much that you couldn't get enough hugs and kisses from them. Love the pic! So cute!!