Well Matix is officially a BIG KID! He read a scripture in Primary on Sunday. Actually, I read it and he repeated it... I was so excited, he was so excited... really, it was a huge moment for him. We practiced a few times before and even though the microphone wasn't working, he did a good job. I thought maybe he would be nervous, but he wasn't at all. You're amazing Matix man.
Also, it was fast and testimony meeting and both boys got up to share their testimonies... Matix went first and started with "Hi people!" He got a few laughs which made him happy. Hawken gave a more real testimony and said "Jesus says don't fight with each other". Neither boy was prompted to say what they said. I was so proud.
3 comments:
So proud of those two boys, and the great teachers (Mom and Dad) that they have.
All of the kids are so cute, just love them.
What an exciting day! Was that just this last Sunday? Tell them I am so proud of them.
It's because they two of the very best parents ever! If I didn't have my mom - I'd wish you were mine :)
Post a Comment