She has been loving being down on the ground, playing with or at least near the boys. She is such a happy baby. She looks like this most of the time. So sweet.
Love all the posts Jessie!! I will have to see if our Home Depot does that, that is so cool and Shane already loves the store as is. Lullaby is getting so big and cute!!! And I'm sure Paul will do great on Step 2, I think he was smart to take some time off to study for it.
3 comments:
Love all the posts Jessie!! I will have to see if our Home Depot does that, that is so cool and Shane already loves the store as is. Lullaby is getting so big and cute!!! And I'm sure Paul will do great on Step 2, I think he was smart to take some time off to study for it.
LOVE that smile!
I'm sure she will always want to be by the boys!!
Post a Comment