Sunday, February 2, 2014

iPhone pics

iPhone pictures from last month. Solace's kisses are getting better and better. Big and open mouthed. He usually pulls you in for them too. Love this baby!

Making Paul's favorite dinner for him. I get the best compliments when I make it. It's from a recipe my dad perfected.

Matix, being his awesome self. Love this kid, too silly.

Hawken loves taking pictures with the phone now and I get lots of pictures with me in them now. Very early in the morning, but still, it's me and at least I exist in a couple pictures. He always checks each picture and comments on it, I get lots of, "Ooooh Mom, you look nice this morning." Love that sweet Hawky of mine!

Lullaby looking ridiculous, and totally herself. Love her.

We have a new friend in Hawken's preschool class, and we love him already. He is a great addition.  Showing the others in the group what his name looks like, we do a lot of name and letter recognition activities.

Matix had a preschool day last week with only BOYS, which they all thought was super fun. So we did lots of especially BOY things. They ate it up.

3 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

So what is Paul's favorite meal? I need the recipe so we can try something new!

Mom said...

Yes! I want that recipe too. And I love Hawken's "Ooooh Mom, you look nice this morning." So sweet.

Stacy said...

Never a dull moment - that's what I like about your family! So much personality! Love, love, love it!