Sully has just a few days left being LESS than 1/2 a year old. I really can't remember him not being here. He fits so perfectly with our family. He is rolling around tons now - both directions. He yells or talks loud at us if he doesn't have a toy within his reach. He can sit on his own for brief moments, never longer than a minute or so. He has tasted rice cereal and, surprisingly, loves it. He likes to hold 2 spoons (one in each hand) while we feed him. He loves loves LOVES his brothers and tolerates his sister. He has just discovered Sakina and really likes her too. When we lay Solace on the floor to play and scoot for toys, Sakina now comes and lays, seemingly on purpose, right in front of him. She has a face like she doesn't care, but I think she secretly loves babies. :)
The un-swaddled sleeping is going pretty well, although it takes Solace longer to put himself to sleep now. He usually inches as close as possible to wherever I am in the room, and sometimes reaches toward me. Sweet thing. He also scratches the bed sheets over and over and over while he is falling asleep. It's a weird sound to hear on the monitor, but now I know what it is and it's less startling.
To say that we are in love with this perfect baby boy, would be a gross understatement. He is perfect. We are so lucky to have him.



3 comments:
Such a sweetie pie!
Four perfect babies - those are pretty great odds. And I agree - they are perfect!
he is sooooo cute!!! I love all of this post00 but mostly that #4 is delightful too-- I, m a tiny bit nervous that I am going to die.-- so I love being able to look to you as an example - thank you!
Post a Comment