Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

The kids got packages from Grandma Stacy and Grandma Kim for Valentine's Day and those packages sat on our counter for several days, just BEGGING to be opened. :) The kids did a good job waiting, and finally on Valentine's Day they got to open them. Candy and treats from Grandma Stacy and a wooden marble run from Grandma Kim. Plus they had the treats from us too.  It was a happy morning. Thanks Grandmas!

This wooden marble run is part of the marble run that I had as a child. Which I loved then, and love now.

Matix went to preschool and had a little Valentine celebration. He left covered in fun crafts they made together.  He made me this paper flower too, which I love.

Then we all went over to the Newell's house for heart shaped pizza for lunch. Adorable. Mindy, you are so clever. Thanks for lunch!

Sully was there too. Hanging out on the floor, trying to chew on anything he could reach.

2 comments:

Marie said...

How fun to do mini heart shaped pizzas!

Mom said...

Fun day! You made it into a real holiday! Nice!