Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mel's Shower

My friend Mel, had a baby shower that I helped out with. Sheena was the mastermind, and I liked not having to organize everything. Mel is in the middle. The reason she's looking not very pregnant, is because her baby girl decided to come 5 weeks early, the day BEFORE the shower. So we changed it to a week later.

After the shower (which was very nice), the kids brought home balloons and lollipops. They were in heaven.
Hawken's blew away, right out of his hand. He was okay, but a little sad that he lost his balloon. Then Lulli, on her own, let go of her balloon and told Hawk, "It's okay Hawky, I fly away my boon too!"  Sweetest thing ever. Then Matix did the same to make Hawken feel better. It worked. I have the best kids.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awwwww!!! So sweet!

Stacy said...

Yes!!! You do have the sweetest kids.