Friday, February 7, 2014

new equipment

Lullaby and Matix went with Paul to the store, while Solace and Hawken and I got some alone time. It was nice to be able to spend some time with these sweet boys.  Hawken wanted to go and try out the exercise equipment in our neighborhood.  There are some fun things out there now.

Plus, we needed some time on the playground. Of course. Love this sweet Hawky.  He loves special time, as all the kids do. And I love having the chance to give him what he wants.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Nice to have some time with him so he can be in the spotlight.

Stacy said...

It looks like I need to come down and try out the exercise equipment. :)

Grandma said...

It looks like a fun park. The kids love to be outside doing things.
I bet hake really loved having you almost to himself.
Miss all the cute kids!