Paul did our taxes this year, and much to my happiness on the signature page, there is a space for occupation that doesn't say STUDENT anymore!! Paul is a doctor. I know he has been for months now, but seeing it on paper makes me so happy. Happy for him that achieved this huge goal of his. Happy for me that I'm a doctor's wife (that sounds so sexy). Happy for our kids, that they have a dad who worked incredibly hard so that they will always be taken care of.
We are so blessed. Thank you Paul for all your hard work and dedication. Thank you parents and grandparents for all your love and support, these past few years especially. Thank you family and friends whom we have met along the way and helped us on our journey. What a wonderful life.

5 comments:
Sure sounds nice!
He sure has earned that title!! And so have you, doctor's wife! And I think this year's tax return may be the best ever because we are getting most of it back since they started mid year!
So very proud of the two of you!
Paul could not have made it without your full support. Both of you are special.
Hooray for you! I am looking forward to seeing something other than student next year too.
You have had an incredible adventure through medical school. Lots off great memories. We are so proud of Paul too, and you for all your support for him. Thanks Jessie!
Post a Comment