Saturday, July 11, 2015

caught!

These are the sad little faces of three children CAUGHT being naughty. They stripped out of their church clothes (which I thad told them not to do) and went outside (which they are not allowed to do unless they ask permission first) and jumped into a mud puddle (which I knew was outside, which is why they have to ask FIRST) while I was upstairs helping get the baby dressed. I heard the door shut behind them, but by the time I got to them, they were dripping with mud.  They were very sad, and for extra punishment, I took a picture to send to Paul to show him how naughty they were being… They were extra upset about Daddy finding out that they had been bad. A warmish shower, along with these pictures was punishment enough. They cried through the whole thing.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Matix looks pretty sincere, but hmmm... not so sure about the others! :)

Jessie said...

Those are the others' serious sad faces too. They were really sad they got caught.

Stacy said...

Was this before or after church? They love the outdoors so much and at least they took off their church clothes before going to play in the mud puddle. They sure hate to disappoint you guys. Those faces break my heart. :(