Friday, July 24, 2015

More Disney

On our quick stop through Arizona, we asked if Colleen, Stacy and Lee would like to join us for some of the Disney trip, so Stacy, Colleen and baby Saras joined up with us later on. Sully was so happy to see Saras, he couldn't stop hugging her.

The kids tried (and tried and tried) to get the sword out of the stone, but no such luck this time.

We went to the Tiki room, which I don't remember being very fun, but the kids sure loved it, plus Paul got this tasty ice cream pineapple treat for us, yum!

I think we flew on these rockets 10 times in the 3 days we were there. They loved them. It was a little dizzying at night, with all the lights, but fun during the day.

I wish I remembered the piranhas at the end of the jungle cruise. Everyone screamed, and it would have made for some good pictures. All I got was this one though.

Matix (not surprisingly), LOVED the haunted mansion. It was a little creepy for Lullaby and Hawken, but Matix loves that scary stuff. This was his favorite ride of the whole park and we went on it more than once.

The fireworks at the end of the day were amazing. The kids loved it, we loved it, it was another nice day at Disney!

2 comments:

Mom said...

So fun!!

Stacy said...

I'm so glad we got to see the fireworks. We usually miss them.