This season of The Bachelorette is an interesting one. It has taken some strange turns, but it's always fun to watch it with friends. This season we are trying out a new thing, where we "drafted" contestants to our team and we get points for the things they do and say. So far it's only made the show more fun. Plus, it's a great excuse to get in some kid free time each week. This week though, I'm in Wisconsin, and watching this with my sister tonight (she's been playing the game too). I'm team Shawn B. all the way, I hope he wins!!! :)

2 comments:
Next year I'm in!! I didn't really understand the whole "fantasy football" connection before. :)
You know I always get hooked on those silly shows after watching them with you and your friends. Then Colleen teases me for watching them when I get back home. Lee just thinks I'm weird for watching them.
Post a Comment