Thursday, July 30, 2015

Space Mountain and Splash Mountain

Colleen and I took the kids on Space Mountain. Lullaby sat next to me, Hawken sat next to her, and Matix sat alone in the FRONT!! So brave. Colleen doesn't like roller coasters, so instead of protecting Hawken, she shut her eyes… Ha ha ha ha! I love the pictures they get on the rides.

Then Matix wanted to go again with Paul. Here's their picture. So funny!

Paul and I took the 3 big kids on Splash Mountain and the pictures are SO fun!! I sat with Lullaby in the back on the bench seat with me, then everyone else sat single file in the log. In front of me was Matix, then Paul, then Hawken in the front. Lullaby wanted to make mustache faces. Of course.

Time #2 on Splash Mountain was even better. First was Matix, then me, then Hawken, then Paul and Lullaby in the back on the bench seat.  Look closely at all the faces. So so so funny.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Too funny! I should have warned you about Colleen and rollercoasters.