Thursday, July 9, 2015

dentist appointment

The kids had another perfect dentist appointment! Lullaby even walked back with the dental assistant by herself. I only went back to take this picture. She loves being BRAVE! And no cavities!

Picking her prizes, she was very excited.

Solace was last, so he spent a LOT of time waiting, and flirting with the others who were waiting. Thankfully he's cute and gets everyone to play with him.

No cavities (again) for Hawken or Matix. They even asked to choose their flavor of toothpaste, now that they know they have choices.

More waiting...

Solace got to sit in my lap and get his teeth brushed for the first time.He did great and everything is looking good, even after his scary tooth accident. No cavities here either!

Here they are, kids who LOVE going to the dentist. I don't know how I taught them to be like this because I am still scared of going… Yikes!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I hope you are going!

Stacy said...

Those are beautiful smiles! I think it's the pink cowboy boots that gives Lullaby her courage. :)

Grandma said...

You can be proud of all of them! They have been taught well and were blessed with good teeth.