Wednesday, July 15, 2015

last day of school

Matix on his last day of school, bigger than can be. I can't believe he's DONE with kindergarten, just like that! 

Sakina came with him to school, which Matix was very excited about. And he got to ride in Daddy's car. Bonus!

After I dropped off Matix at school, I drove Sakina up to Laurel's house so she could spend some time with Rex and the cats while we went camping. Sakina loves Rex, it was hard to get a picture of them not moving!
Laurel watched Sakina for us for about a week while we went camping in Austin (and then took a surprise extra vacation…), thanks Laurel!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Matix is SUCH a GREAT GUY!!!!

Stacy said...

Wow Matix, 1st Grade next year! You are growing up so fast. Just don't grow out of being so sweet, okay!