When Lullaby wanted to see Tinker Bell, I thought it was a great idea! She loves those fairies, and their movies, but when we saw a BIG one, she changed her mind. She was too scary. Oh well.
The line for Mickey was WAY too long, so we took this picture from afar. We were more excited about the RIDES than the waiting to hug a character thing.
Later in the day, we met Ariel, and I'm glad we did. She was SO sweet and kind and got down to hold Lullaby's hands. I also found out that her makeup (which is perfect) is airbrushed on each day and takes about 3 hours to do. What?!
After Ariel, all the characters weren't scary for Lullaby anymore and she was as excited to see them as the big boys were.
Sully wasn't too sure about the characters either. He preferred to watch them, but made his way closer and closer with each one.








1 comment:
I didn't know Lullaby was afraid of the fairies - how funny. The pics of Lullaby and Ariel are so precious. I also love the one with Eeyore.
Post a Comment