We sent out lots of packages this year before Christmas, I felt like Santa. Until I got to the post office, and I realized why Santa uses a large bag. Imagine me, with Solace and Lullaby (pre-nap, so they weren't cooperating) carrying all 9 packages stacked one on top of another into the store. Calling after the 2 littlest to stay with me, and not run into the road, or pick up the chewed gum on the ground, and not drop anything... USPS was about to close, so I didn't have time to make 2 trips to the car. I didn't love their shortened "holiday hours" for several weeks of December. But we made it, and so did the packages. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
I can totally imagine that scenario! Tell us who all the boxes were for.
No sympathy from the mailing department, especially at the holidays.
Post a Comment