Tuesday, February 28, 2017

School Performance

So far, Paul has been available to come to EVERY school performance this year. It's been so nice for everyone. Here we are playing and waiting for 2nd grade to be ready. :)

Matix and Hawken had their Christmas school performance and both did so well. Matix came in BEAMING, ready to go. We didn't have good seats for his though, and so the video of him is harder to see.

After second graders were finished, the first graders came in. Hawken came in nervous, barely smiling. I had better seats and once he saw us and was settled in his spot by his friends, he was excited.

Both boys did great, and it was fun to cheer for them! This is a long video, probably only for the grandparents. But it's awfully cute! It's both boys singing both of their songs.


We caught Hawken in the hall on the way back to class with one of his besties, Hayden. Such a fun day!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Both boys did GREAT! Such cute songs.

Stacy said...

Great job Matix and Hawken. Grandma loves to see you perform. I wish I could be there in person. I love the antlers! :)

Grandma Kim and Grampa Louie said...

I love watching Matix looking right at Mom and grinning the whole time! And Hawken was the only one in his class who remembered to smile. Both of you guys knew all the words and all the motions. Great job! You always make us so proud of you!