Saturday, February 11, 2017

neighborhood parade

Our neighborhood hosted a Christmas parade one night and it was really fun! We were at the end of the parade route, so we had to wait the longest for it to get to us, but the kids loved that it came right past our house. Of course, Christmas in Hawaii only means it's a few degrees cooler, so it was nice for it to start at least LOOKING like Christmas. 
After the parade was over, we brought our chairs back inside, and the kids were disappointed that they didn't get to see the real Santa. (He was supposed to be in the parade, but wasn't.) After being inside for about 20 minutes, I looked up to see SANTA! in his sleigh, being pulled by horses, going down the street alone. He was just a lot slower than the rest of the parade, I guess! So we jumped in the car and followed him. The kids all jumped out and saw him, and made Sully's day amazing. He LOVES Santa.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

How fun! I love parades and a Christmas parade is always so much fun.

Char said...

I love reading your blog; what a fun life in Hawaii you guys have! Are you on Instagram?

Jessie said...

Thanks! I'm not on Instagram. :/ I'm on snapchat though!

Mom said...

Who doesn't love Santa!!??

Char said...

I have snapchat too :) add me! My username is char.antczak