Friday, February 24, 2017

lost and found

We all went to our neighborhood beach to find the last remaining seashells to decorate on the grandparent picture frames. There were lots to be found. The kids swam and climbed on the rocks too. We love having this beach so close.

This tiny purple shell was SPECIAL for Alexandra, but we lost it, go figure, before we could send it to her. Sorry Alexandra, we'll do better next time.

When we got home, we realized that Solace had left his Ninja Turtle at the beach, probably washed away in the waves by then. He cried and was so upset. The next morning, I thought we should go to the beach and walk along the sand to show him that it was truly gone. But guess what I found?!

Solace was so happy to have his toy back, he even napped with it that afternoon. Sweet thing. I'm happy it turned out that way, but what are the chances?!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! That'll never happen again! What luck!

Grandma said...

Loved the picture and sea shell from!

Stacy said...

That's amazing! Sully's little face asleep is angelic. Too sweet. :)