Wednesday, February 8, 2017

love

As soon as Hawken's birthday is over, it's time to get ready for Christmas. He does not like ANY Christmas-y things happening at our house until after his birthday. One of the first things we got out this year was a yard sale find, something I've been wanting for the kids forever(!) and we got it! A "Little People Nativity" set. It's super adorable. There are figures of Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus, and a little angel that sits on top. It sings Christmas songs and is so cute. 
There are little extension sets you can get, with the wise men, and the inn, and things like that, and I may get those in the future. The kids love telling the Christmas story and acting out the nativity, even my big kids.  So sweet.

4 comments:

Mom said...

And it looks a little Hawaiian, too!

Stacy said...

Did you keep your nativity that you had as a child? I figured that was the kids favorite.

Jessie said...

Yes, we have that one too, and they do love it. That's my favorite Christmas thing. :)

Mom said...

Oh I am so glad you still love that one.