Friday, February 24, 2017

work party

We went with Paul to his work party and ate amazing and unrecognizable food. I love the blend of cultures here on this island. Lots of Asian influence, but also lots of people from the islands in the South Pacific, so you can imagine the beautiful foods they make. So good!

Sully loved the gift opening, and all the big kids loved the games, although they didn't win anything. They had free range of Daddy's office and all the food and treat they could eat. Yes please!  Paul works with the nicest group of people. It is always nice to see them.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm sure they love him too!

Stacy said...

I'm so glad that Paul is working with good people who treat him well and that he is happy at his work. Those things can make all the difference between a career and just a job. Plus Momma wants her kids to be happy and treated well. :)