Lullaby has never had a haircut. Ever. She is 5 years old, and it's finally time. Her hair was down to her bum and a lot thinner at the ends than the rest of her hair. It was time. Her are her before pictures...
A friend of mine in the neighborhood cuts hair, so we rode our bikes over there and we both got hair cuts. My hair was getting gross too, and far to long. Lullaby was a little nervous at first, but then so excited!
Afters! Her hair is just a few inches longer than her shoulders. She instantly looks older. I love it. And I didn't cry.
And you know I did a little video...
Also, I super love my hair this length. Lullaby and I got matching cuts, now, to change the color... :)









6 comments:
It DOES make her look older!
I love her hair cut. Fun for mom and daughter to go and get their hair cut together.
Lullaby, I love your hair cut. It is so cute and I bet it feels good too. Grandma always feels better after a good hair cut. Jessie, your hair cut is so cute too. It's a good length for you and your color reminds me of the beautiful water over there, how appropriate. :)
Lullaby, I did not know what to think having you hair cut. I loved your long beautiful hair. I think this hair cut is good for you you hair is still long and beautiful. You are a very pretty young woman I can hardly wait to see it in person. Have fun with the hair. I think you will like it. I know I do.
Love Grandpa Lee
Jessie,
I like you new hair also. It looks good. I bet it is easier to take care of. Is the color blue? Nice shade. Enjoy life and live happy.
Lee
Lullaby, I did not know what to think having you hair cut. I loved your long beautiful hair. I think this hair cut is good for you you hair is still long and beautiful. You are a very pretty young woman I can hardly wait to see it in person. Have fun with the hair. I think you will like it. I know I do.
Love Grandpa Lee
Post a Comment