Friday, February 3, 2017

turtle beach

The Flores family had to leave Hawaii after only being here for 2 months. They are off on their next adventure already and living in Florida. The last few days with them here were mostly full of packing, and arranging U-Hauls and things like that, but we did get to sneak away to the beach with them one last time. 
The kids all built really strong relationships with each other. It was fun to watch them play, and sad to know this was a last time at the beach together.

The sunsets at this beach are lovely, each night we are there. The boys weren't interested in the happy smiling pose (pic 1), they wanted to do this (pic 2). The dab is their new favorite dance move, pose, you name it. I know I wasn't that weird when I was a kid. Was I?

3 comments:

Kim Gloede said...

So fun to have live-in playmates!

Grandma Kim said...

Oops! That last post was from Grandma Kim!

Stacy said...

Cute pictures! :)