We had a church branch social with the Roseau "group". I didn't know there was anything smaller than a branch, but it turns out there is, and it's called a "group". :) It was at Coconut Beach one afternoon, during naps.
Sadly, Paul stayed at home with the sleeping babies while I went to the social. The plan was for the kids to wake up and then they all would come and meet me at the beach. And of course, on this day, both babies slept for 4 hours... WHAT?! So I cooked in the sun, waiting and waiting and watching everyone else with their families... Just kidding. It was still fun for me. :) It was a fairly good turn out too, although a few families from our branch had gone home for the break and missed it.

1 comment:
Timing is everything with babies, isn't it? Sounds like a nice activity anyway though.
Post a Comment