Thursday, September 9, 2010

sick again

Here at the Berg home, we are all very, terribly ill... :( Not with anything contagious. It's a woe is me, bored all day thing called "Paul Withdrawal"... or sometimes refered to as "Where a Dada?!" Which I hear every 2 seconds from Matix.

During the break we went on adventures!

Ahh! Sand on my hands! Wherever will I wash them off?! If only there were some large body of water around here somewhere... :)

We had food at one of our favorite restaurants "Uptown Diner", YUM!

I had the "Sunny Burger". It's a cheeseburger with a sunny side up egg on top. It really is SO good.

I caught these too snuggling at the playground. So sweet.

We had way too much fun with Paul during the break, and now he is back to the Med School craziness of studying or being in class from 7am until 9pm. He still takes a 1 hour break each day for lunch and dinner, and Monday is family night and Friday is date night, and he stays with us all day on Sunday... All of these are really nice... BUT, he is way too fun to only get him for that little amount of time! :)

Now the highlight of our day is this. Getting ready to go get Dada from school. Matix has been choosing his own outfits a lot lately and here is his latest love. A hat that his head has obviously outgrown, a onesie that I think looks so silly on an almost 2 year old, shoes to match the hat, and sunglasses.

Running (literally) down the street in anticipation of some much needed Daddy medicine to make us all feel better.

At long last, the reunion. :)
We are so proud of you Paul for all your hard work and determination. You have come so far already and we will always be here backing you at home. We love you and love every minute of time that we get with you. :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

It is just like withdrawal from a powerful drug, isn't it?

Tracy Cochran said...

I get Johnnyitis ALL the time! I feel your pain.

It was funny when I read the first few lines I was thinking,"they didn't seem to sick", then I read the rest and just laughed at myself.

Josh and Kelly said...

I'm with Tracy, I saw the title and thought, What?! Does this mean I have to tell Shane we're not going to Matix's house tomorrow?! I guess we are sick too then- daddies are just way more fun. And Matix can pull off anything he wants to wear :)

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

What cute pictures and fun adventures! I love Matix's expression with the sand all over his hands. They are cute boys.