Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last BBQ

At the beginning of each semester there is a welcome BBQ for the students (and families). I wanted a picture to commemorate the event.
This is our last BBQ here. I can hardly believe we have been here since August of 2009... Matix was almost 11 months old, I was 5 months pregnant with Hawken, Paul was about to begin his long journey of medical school, and I was still in shock from moving to a foreign country. I still remember packing and planning to leave Arizona in preparation to move to Dominica. Now this is home. How strange to think that in less than 3 months, we will be calling Miami "home".

6 comments:

The Fredericks said...

ah! I can't believe it-- 4th is strange- it feels like everything is a close or goodbye or last- I think that's why it goes so fast- but yay for you!!! I FINALLY have the internet again- so I will check the places out that you need and keep up on commenting :) LOVE YOU!

The Fredericks said...

PS in LOVE with the new banner- oh sooooo cute and I can't wait for you to get here so you can help me fix my blog again- HATING it!

Josh and Kelly said...

Time goes by fast doesn't it?!

Mom said...

Not fast enough for me!

Michigan Roys said...

It's a crazy time! I'm so glad you have enjoyed it all! Sad to hear you're not coming to Saginaw!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Wow! As you said... Time go by so fast! You sure do have a ton of memories from the small island of Dominica. And I'm still jealous!!
Hope you end up liking Miami just as much! Let us know when you are in AZ visiting and we'll come see you!