Wednesday, September 8, 2010

popsicles

Here are the boys on a VERY hot day, enjoying a popsicle (I just cut one in half for them to share). It was funny watching them try to figure out how to eat it.


They are both not big fans of super cold things, but it tasted so good they both tried really hard to get it into their mouths before their little hands froze.

Hawken dripped little blue drips all over the ground and spent the rest of the morning trying to figure out how to get those little drips into his mouth. :)

And despite their concerned faces, they both really did like those popsicles! I promise! :)

2 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Very cute!! I especially like trying to get the drips off the ground. And that Hawken has a farmer's tan. :)

Grandma Kim said...

Sticky Blue Juice all over! I hope this was right before bath or pool time (or rain). I love watching little kids try to figure things out too. You can just see the little wheels in their minds turning.