We went to Roseau to get some groceries and hang out. We went to the market there first to get some fruits and veggies. Yum. I love these open air markets. So colorful and fun. :)
Paul found some HUGE gourds. Wow!
Matix and I with some bread fruit.
Hawken already thinks his Daddy is hilarious. And so it begins... :)
This is the area that the cruise ships come into. SO beautiful, clean and new looking. I think it is a little misleading, since the rest of the country is rather poor. Oh well, we love it anyway.
On the way home all the boys fell asleep. Matix, Hawken, AND Paul. :)
2 comments:
Rosseau looks beautiful! How picturesque!
Man, that's some huge produce! And sleepy bus rides are the best- especially if it means you get to block out some of that awful ride to Roseau!
Post a Comment